Women’s right in the Korea and Afghanistan. Dasom Chun DP 1 English A1 project. Status of women in Afghanistan (During Taliban rule). • F orbidden to work • Do not leave the house without a male escort
Women’s right in the Korea and Afghanistan
English A1 project
• Forbidden to work
• Do not leave the house without a male escort
• Ordered the publicly visible windows of women's houses painted black and forced women to wear the burqa (or chadari)
• Closed schools to girls in cities and expelled women from universities
• Name : Laila & Mariam
• Age : 20 early & 30 mid
• Job : Housewife
• Address : Kabul
• Judging your damage area, you suffered too bad violence from your husband and even he had used weapon. So you can complain your husband and receive compensation with helping of the law.
• Name : Rasheed
• Age : 60 mid
• Job : Shoemaker
• Address : Kabul
• Judging your wives’ conditions, you did violence to your wives. Physical violence, verbal abuse, vandalism, etc. You already have enough evidences.
• Spousal abuse is regarded as a crime
• Take Spousal abuseas a matter of course
• Man and wife a equal rightto tell own opinion
• Wife obey absolutely her husband speaking
• Wife do nothing without her husband’s agreement and escort
• Man and wife can do anything each
Today surely, many women were caught. I still cannot understand their acts. Whether they do like that or not, anyway, they are enforced, prohibited, and forbidden. Just now, two women were dragged. One woman persisted obstinately like any other women. But, the other wasn’t. Their acts were a little interesting. I’m sure they will be beaten by their husband. Anyway, I don’t care whether they will or not. I just want to finish today dull work.
Any society has strong and weak. But it should not cease the negative concept which depends on the gender(Male is supremer than female).
Home is also small society. 'Machismo', 'hierarchical relationships'. Most of the conservative men have this stereotype. Like Laila and Mariam who sometimes got abused without any reasons or sometimes why they have told their own thinking, not only in Afghanistan but in many places the world domestic violence is accuring.
While doing this project, I can see this situation