Microenterprise Access to Banking Services Program. Contingency Plan, General Security and Internal Control. Accreditation and Implementation Training On Mobile Phone Banking Services. Objective. At the end of the presentation, participants will be able to
Contingency Plan, General Security and Internal Control
Accreditation and Implementation Training
Mobile Phone Banking Services
Downloadable GCash Menu
Enrollment at the bank for MPB Service
1) Complete KYC (Know-your-customer) procedure must be followed in all clients availing of mobile phone banking services
- Valid ID is required upon opening an account and/or enrolling to the service
- Background/Credit checking is performed when necessary
- References must be asked and checked when necessary
2) Clients must be oriented/briefed in each mobile phone banking service he/she is availing including security and risk involved.
3) Ensure that client understands the terms and conditions of the service and client must agree and sign to the service enrollment form if enrollment is required.
Continuity of the business
Disaster RecoveryScenarios and Problem Management
Need: CONTINGENCY PLAN
You have sent 1,500 of GCASH and sent message to ABC Rural Bank, Inc. on 03/14/10 09:21AM. Your new balance is 992.00. Ref. no. 123412.
Bank will follow manual collection mode and over-the-counter transactions until the Telecom’s network connection problem is resolved.What if there are disruptions in the service?
BSP requires each bank to have a General Business Continuity Plan to contain most of the disaster and recovery procedures. These procedures include, among others, having on-site and off-site backup, saving priority files and records, etc.
Concerning electronic transaction records, in the event of disaster or even minor data loss, the telecom companies have electronic copies of the transactions that authorized bank officers (listed in the secretary’s certificate submitted to GXI) can request copies of.What if natural or man-made disasters happen?