Contact chiropractic
This presentation is the property of its rightful owner.
Sponsored Links
1 / 6

Contact chiropractic center PowerPoint PPT Presentation


Helensvale Chiropractic Center offers a $25 Initial Consultation for every single new patient. This incorporates case history, orthopedic , neurological and pose evaluation, in addition to X-Rays if clinically required. The X-Rays will be mass charged. The expense does exclude a change, the charge calendar will be talked about with you amid the discussion. We additionally have rebates for families and beneficiaries. All school age youngsters have a free Initial Consultation which incorporates a spinal and postural evaluation, which means to recognize shape or scoliosis of the spine

Download Presentation

Contact chiropractic center

An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation

Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Presentation Transcript


Contact chiropractic center

Contact chiropractic center

www.helensvalechiropractor.net.au

Chiropractic care is gone for the reason for the issue, not exactly at treating the manifestations. Chiropractic offers regular, medicate free alleviation for an assortment of medical problems. Frequently considered for simply neck and back issues, our chiropractors offer considerably more to today's wellbeing cognizant family in Helensvale.


Contact chiropractic center

Contact chiropractic center

www.helensvalechiropractor.net.au

Roughly 80% of having a sound body is dictated by the nourishment decisions we make. The other 20% is being dynamic.

One of the more regrettable things we do nowadays is drawn out sitting. Whether it is sitting in the auto, at work, staring at the TV, on the PC, having supper or on the telephone.


Contact chiropractic center

Contact chiropractic center

www.helensvalechiropractor.net.au

Thermography Scan

A Para spinal Thermal Imaging (Thermography Scan) is a protected, effortless and dependable analytic test used to outwardly show spinal subluxation (misalignments of the spine). The gadget, utilized by Dr. Warnock, measures the infrared warmth transmitted from the body's surface; without utilization of radiation.


Contact chiropractic center

Contact chiropractic center

www.helensvalechiropractor.net.au

Sugar Overload: A poison to the human body :

Manufactured fructose and sucrose utilized as a part of most handled/bundled nourishments are toxins and are the single most noticeably bad substance or concoction in the cutting edge eat less and in charge of the dominant part of medical problems influencing humankind. The liver battles to process engineered fructose and sucrose successfully


Contact chiropractic center

Contact chiropractic center

www.helensvalechiropractor.net.au

Healthy Mind Healthy: This can be a major issue for many people however how about we keep it straightforward. We are so occupied in the head, agonizing over, work, family, companions, fund that occasionally we simply need to make a stride back take a couple of full breaths, unwind and put forth the accompanying inquiries:

1.What are my trusts and dreams?

2.Am I being consistent with myself?

3.What do I have to do to change?

4.Do I need to change? Body Healthy Soul


Contact chiropractic center

Contact chiropractic center

Follow us on Social Media –

Twitter- https://twitter.com/helensvalechiro

Like us at Facebook:-https://www.facebook.com/HelensvaleChiropractic

LinkedIn - https://au.linkedin.com/in/helensvalechiropractor

Google Plus - https://plus.google.com/u/0/115508205774584518825?hl=en

You tube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM-gzc_MVjtXhqm-y2C05Ug


  • Login