Awareness and Information Outreach for HCFC Phase out. Nujpanit Narkpitaks (Jom) UNEP. The importance of Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Activities. IEC = Awareness, Knowledge, Actions
Nujpanit Narkpitaks (Jom)
- To understand information habits and sources of primary target groups, commission a study on their knowledge, attitude and practices (KAP). Findings will help customize information materials and activities to better suit their needs, and also assist in later evaluation of impacts of IEC activities.
- Survey results will also be beneficial for planning and conducting other HPMP components activities
2. Commissioning Media Consultant
3. Organizing workshops for Industry Associations
4. Production and distribution of awareness
materials (in print, in video and/ or on web)
5. NOU participation in trade and industry
(under Institutional Strengthening)
- UNEP DTIE OzonAction HCFC Help Centre
- UNEP DTIE OzonAction newsletters
- UNEP DTIE OzonAction publications, including: HCFC Policy and Legislative OptionsHCFC Policy and Legislative Options, Guidance on the Process for Selecting Alternatives to HCFCs in Foams, Alternatives to HCFCs in the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Sector, Manual for Refrigeration Servicing Technicians etc.