Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. VrRBO with THREDDS data store
2. Paths & URLs THREDDS server http://spidrd.ngdc.noaa.gov/thredds
THREDDS data directory spidrd:/mnt/sdb2/devel/content/thredds/virbo
3. NetCDF granules Store catalog level metadata in VO
Store granule level metadata in a section of the VO database
Search the granules metadata using product-specific web form (link from a catalog metadata record)
Upload NetCDF files into the Data Store
Access data granules using OpenDAP
4. ViRBO file upload
5. Time series as THREDDS joins of NetCDF files Store catalog level metadata in VO
Create a folder in the Data Store to store multiple NetCDF files
Create a folder.ncml file in the Data Store to join multiple NetCDF files into one time series “database”
Subselect (hyper-slab) time series from the joined “database” using OpenDAP protocol and clients (link from catalog metadata record)
6. Enhanced THREDDS Catalog Adds XML (NCML) metadata file to the binary granule
NCML metadata can be used in WCS or rendered into HTML for a web client
NCML granule data CAN NOT be searched using xQuery or xPath
7. Open questions What granule-level metadata schema?
NCML? Can’t get it directly from THREDDS…
CDFML? Can’t get only header using CDF2XML…
ECHO? No software extractors…
SPASE? No CDFML2SPASE, no use cases/samples
How manipulate folders in the THREDDS Data Store?
What OpenDAP viewer to use as default?