Western Film. How to appreciate!. Shot 鏡頭. 1 Extreme long shot 大遠景. 1) epic, war, history. 2 Long shot 遠景. 1-10. p.30: the most difficult to shot, once the focus is different, the light will be different. 3. Full shot. 4. Middle shot. 1) from waist/ knee
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
How to appreciate!
1) from waist/ knee
2) often used in romance, buddy buddy film.
3) 1-11, p.30 to show the relation between the two.
Focus on the face but not the hand/gun
To show the decisive moment of the lady
2. King of the Hill 山丘之王
Focus on the child to show his anxiety and fear of his father’s being away from home.
the fist of
1) similar to
bird’s eye view
2) manifest the powerlessness
1 High Key
In comedy and Dancing film
2 High Contrast
Tragedy, thriller, inspective,
aggressive, visual anxiety.
3 Low Key: Suspense, Thrill, Ganster
1. Different eyesight
2. Lady’s psychology is shown through light
3. Faces of the two are covered to show they are whole person
1. The light on Lady Macbeth: again she is not complete
2. The shape of the rails: seem to tear down Lady Macbeth
3. The shapes of the rails are so clear and it seems Lady Macbeth is enclosed.
Symbolize tranquility and alienation