START WORKING ON COLLABORATION PROJECT. I NEED YOUR COLLABORATION PROJECT HANDED IN BY THE DEADLINE. MODULE 4. 4.1- SCIENCE AND REBIRTH. QUIZ- MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE DIAGRAMS TO HELP YOU ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. 4.2- ITALIAN CITY STATES. PART 1: PICK A CITY (answer all 8 questions)
I NEED YOUR COLLABORATION PROJECT HANDED IN BY THE DEADLINE.
QUIZ- MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE DIAGRAMS TO HELP YOU ANSWER THE QUESTIONS.
PART 1: PICK A CITY (answer all 8 questions)
London, United Kingdom
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
New York City, USA
TELL ME WHAT ITEMS WOULD BE ON YOUR MAP (just write in in a list)
1. Tell me what you would put on a map key for the city
2. What would the title be of the map
3. What would the political features be (those are the boarders and city lines)
4. What would the physical features be (rivers, mountains, areas)
* SUMMARY OF CITY
1. describe the natural resources, wealth of the city, types of jobs
2. explain the trade in the city
3. what is one place you would want to visit
4. what languages are spoken
Create a powerpoint
five images Renaissance legacy around you (what is something we have around us in 2012 from the Renaissance)
1. art (1 image)
2. architecture (1 image)
3. literature (1 image)
4. inventions (1 image)
5. society (1 image)
for EACH example, explain how it is part of our lives today in 2012.
QUIZ- ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS, MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER EVERYTHING
QUIZ- TAKE YOU TIME, LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET STUCK
Step 1: Choose a song"Redemption Song" - Bob Marley
"Slave Driver" - Bob Marley
"Worth His Weight In Gold" – Steel Pulse
"Tribute To the Martyrs" – Steel Pulse
"Door of No Return" – Steel Pulse
Song Analysis Questions (ANSWER ALL 8 QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR SONG)
What emotions do you feel while listening to this song?
What other events or experiences does this song make you think about?
What lyrics stand out to you?
Are there any lyrics in the song that you did not understand or know what they meant?
What does the mood of the song tell you about how the artist wants the listeners to think about slavery?
Who do you think is the intended audience for this song? Explain.
What is the message the artist is trying to convey in this song?
Why is the message of this song still valid today?
I’LL CALL YOU!!!
PART 1: PICK 5 CITIES
PUT IT INTO A WEB 2.0 PRESENTATION
(DIRECTIONS ARE ON THE NEXT SLIDE)
PART 1: PICK 5 CITIES
PART 2: For each of the five cities you must:
1. include a map showing the location of the city
2. include a one paragraph explanation explaining the top three must see places in the city
3. include what role the city played during the Renaissance, Reformation, or period of European Exploration
4. include three images showing the top three places in the city that represent the legacy of the Renaissance, Reformation, or European exploration in that city
48 MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS
2 SHORT ESSAYS