By the end of this lesson, students will practise and evaluate the techniques and skills learned for debating. Lesson 10. 1. Share your difficulties and questions about delivery. 2. Think out of the box and make suggestions as a whole.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By the end of this lesson, students will practise and evaluate the techniques and skills learned for debating.Lesson 10
1. Share yourdifficulties and questions about delivery.
2. Think out of the box and make suggestions as a whole.Follow-up of Last lesson, Practice and Learning: To Think Out of the Box
1. Watch a few short clips of some addresses from celebrities:
2. Discuss briefly their skills in addressing audience’s attention, needs and concern, and delivery.
Havea mini-debateand give feedbackPractice and Conferencing
1. The teacher searches on the Internet and recommend some links for all to decide on the debate motions.
2. Read extensively to prepare for the debate series.Take-home Job