Although the process may seem daunting to first-time borrowers, lending institutions have created protocols for VA loans that facilitate the application process so that veterans and active duty service members can take advantage of this valuable benefit. Jimmy Vercellino, a VA Loan Specialist, helps veterans obtain the loans they are entitled to. Jimmy served in the United States Marine Corps, and now devotes himself to the Veteran home buyer in the Phoenix area, fulfilling a passion of his while at the same time helping others achieve home ownership. Be a proud homeowner today.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Why Your Local VA Loan Specialist Is Your Best Bet
The VA guaranteed home loan program has provided home loans for veterans and active duty service members for over 70 years.
This program offers a number of advantages for military members and has desirable features for lenders, as well.
The application process for a VA guaranteed loan is different than that required for a conventional mortgage loan.
A local VA loan specialist can help to facilitate the application process so that you can enjoy your new home sooner.
VA Guaranteed Loan Requirements
The VA home loan program has a number of specific application requirements:
· The applicant must be eligible for a VA home loan. Eligibility is determined by length of service, discharge status and credit record.
· A Certificate of Eligibility is required. This document uses specific forms, such as the DD Form 214, NGB Form 22, NGB Form 23 or VA Form 26-1817, depending on circumstance.
Your VA loan specialist will have more information on the necessary documents.
· You must provide a good credit record. However, applicants who had financial problems in the past may still qualify for a VA guaranteed loan after a period of time has passed.
· An appraisal of the property is required to ensure that the home is worth the loan amount.
· You must agree to live in the home as your primary residence. VA guaranteed home loans cannot be used to purchase second homes or rental properties.
VA Loan Approved Lenders
Not all lenders are approved by the VA guaranteed home loan program.
However, a large number of local banks, national banks and regional lending institutions have fulfilled the requirements of the program and can provide help to assist you through the application process.
These lenders can provide specific information on applying for a VA loan, information on loan amounts, appraisal requirements and other items.
They can also pre-approve you for a home loan before you begin looking for a home so that you know what price range is within your budget.
These measures can facilitate the process of house hunting and loan application for homebuyers.
How A VA Loan Specialist
Working with a VA guaranteed loan specialist provides a number of advantages for homebuyers:
· A VA home loan specialist has the knowledge and experience to facilitate the application process, avoiding delays.
· A VA home loan specialist can answer all your questions about documentation, financial requirements and time frames.
· A VA home loan specialist can provide information about interest rates, terms of the loan and costs that can be rolled into the loan amount.
· A VA home loan specialist can facilitate paperwork and ensure that all requirements
· A VA home loan specialist knows the details of the loan program that can help applicants acquire the loan.
The advantages of the VA guaranteed loan program make it a good option when considering a home loan.
An experienced VA loan specialist can help to make the application process faster and easier so that you can begin enjoying your new home purchase as soon as possible.
Our VA Loan Specialist helps veterans obtain the loans they are entitled to.
He served in the United States Marine Corps, and now devotes himself to the Veteran home buyer in the Phoenix area, fulfilling a passion of his while at the same time helping others achieve home ownership.
Be a proud homeowner today.
For more details call 480-351-5904 or visit the site:
VA Loans for Vets
7702 E. Doubletree Ranch Road, Suite 220
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Phone: (480) 351-5904