Ih Hnoi Nyei Zunh Doz Waac. Sunday/June 1,2014. Dorng Jaa Nyei Leiz-Fingx The Marriage Regulations. Hipv^lu 13:4 – Hebrews 13:4.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Dorng Jaa Nyei Leiz-Fingx
The Marriage Regulations
Hipv^lu 13:4 – Hebrews 13:4
4 “Dauh dauh oix zuqc taaih dorng jaa nyei leiz, kungx longc ganh nyei auv nqox juangc coux bueix, weic zuqc Tin-Hungh oix dingc buangh liouh nyei mienh caux hienx auv hienx nqox nyei mienh nyei zuiz.”
4 “Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.” (NIV)
Dorng jaa nyei jauv se Tin-Hungh orn daaih, loz-hnoi Tin-Hungh zeix lungh zeix ndau, zeix Aa^ndam wuov zanc Tin-Hungh yaac gorngv, “Nduqc laanh mienh ganh yiem hnangv se maiv horpc. Yie aengx oix zeix dauh daaih puix ninh, caux ninh zoux doic tengx ninh.” (Tin Deic Douh 2:18).
Marriage is established by God, in the beginning when God created the heaven and the earth, at that time when God created Adam He said,….."It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” (Genesis 2:18) NIV
Tin-Hungh ziouc bun Aa^ndam bueix m’njormh ndo nyei, zorqv diuh Aa^ndam nyei la’saengx mbungv cuotv daaih. Aengx zoux benx dauh m’sieqv dorn daaih bun Aa^ndam longc zoux auv, Tin-Hungh dorh mingh taux Aa^ndam wuov, Aa^ndam ziouc gorngv, “Dongh naaiv aqv. Mbungv yaac yie nyei mbungv benx daaih. Orv yaac yie nyei orv benx daaih. Oix zuqc tengx ninh cuotv mbuox heuc m\'sieqv dorn, weic zuqc ninh yiem m\'jangc dorn cuotv daaih.” Weic naaiv m\'jangc dorn dorng jaa, leih ninh nyei diex maac, caux jienv ninh nyei auv benx yietc dauh mi\'aqv. Naaiv dauh m\'jangc dorn caux ninh nyei auv laengh gaengv nyei yiem mv baac laanh maiv nyaiv laanh.(Tin Deic Douh 2:23-25). Cai-doix se Tin-Hungh gapv daaih, dorng jaa nyei jauv se Tin-Hungh liepc daaih.
“So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man\'s ribs and closed up the place with flesh. 22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. 23 The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called \'woman,\' for she was taken out of man." 24 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.” (Genesis 2:21-24). Marriage was instituted and designed by God.
Weic naaiv, Tin-Hungh maiv iqv congh mbuo baamh mienh haaix dauh leih cai-doix. Tin-Hungh gorngv, “Yie nouz haic leih cai-doix nyei jauv, yaac nzorng haic mienh zeix ganh nyei auv.” Nernh Jiex nyei Ziouv hnangv naaiv nor gorngv. Weic naaiv meih mbuo oix zuqc faix fim gunv jienv meih ganh nyei hnyouv. Maiv dungx maiv ziepc zuoqc nyei zoux (Maa^laa^ki 2:16).
Because of this, God did not permitted man to divorce his/her spouse. God said, "I hate divorce," says the LORD God of Israel, "and I hate a man\'s covering himself with violence as well as with his garment," says the LORD Almighty. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith.” (Malachi 2:16) NIV
Ziouv Yesu yaac fih hnangv nyei njaaux gorngv, maiv dungx leih auv leih nqox. Ninh gorngv, leih auv leih nqox nyei jauv se laaix mienh nyei hnyouv hlo, mauv hienx auv, hienx nqox nyei jauv cingx daaih leih hnangv. Yesu gorngv, “Haaix dauh leih ninh nyei auv oix zuqc fiev zeiv leih cai sou bun jienv ninh. Mv baac ih zanc yie mbuox meih mbuo, haaix dauh leih ninh nyei auv yaac maiv zeiz laaix ninh nyei auv hienx nqox, wuov dauh auv aengx longc ganh dauh zoux nqox, wuov dauh auv ziouc hienx nqox mi\'aqv. Ninh nyei loz-nqox hoic ninh zoux hienx nqox nyei mienh. Haaix dauh longc wuov dauh auv-leih yaac hienx auv aqv” (Matv^taai 5:31-32).
Ziouv Yesu yaac fih hnangv nyei njaaux gorngv, maiv dungx leih auv leih nqox. Ninh gorngv, leih auv leih nqox nyei jauv se laaix mienh nyei hnyouv hlo, mauv hienx auv, hienx nqox nyei jauv cingx daaih leih hnangv. Yesu gorngv, the Lord Jesus said the same way, do not divorce. He said, the divorce issue, because of greedy of human, because people wanted to committed Adultery, that’s why the want to divorce. "It has been said, \'Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce. But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery. (Matthew 5:31-32).
1. Dauh dauh oix zuqc taaih dorng jaa nyei leiz. Marriage should be honored by all.
2. Kungx longc ganh nyei auv nqox juangc coux bueix. marriage bed kept pure.
3. Hienx auv hienx nqox nyei mienh nyei zuiz. God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
II. Nqox Auv Nyei Gong – Husband and Wife’s Duties 1. Yesu gorngv, “…….haaix dauh leih ninh nyei auv yaac maiv zeiz laaix ninh nyei auv hienx nqox, wuov dauh auv aengx mingh longc siang-nqox, wuov dauh loz-nqox zoux bun ninh nyei auv benx hienx nqox nyei mienh.” (Matv^taai 5:32; Matv^taai 19:1-10; Maako 10:1-12). Eix-leiz se meih maiv uix meih nyei m’lomh, ninh ziouc oix zuqc cuotv mingh lorz nyanc aqv.
Jesus said, “…..anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteres” (Matthew 5:32; Matthew 19:1-10; Mark 10:1-12). It means that you want to have cat, but you don’t want to feed, when the cat hungry, it will go out to find it’s food.
2. Ging-Sou gorngv heuc mbuo i hmuangv laanh oix zuqc nyunc ei laanh, laanh maiv dungx zoux Zaanc laanh (1 Ko^lin^to 7:1-5).
Bible calls us to fulfill our marriage. It said, “The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.” (1 Corinthians 7:1-5).
3. Maiv dungx laanh zoux zaanc laanh yaac Laanh maiv nyunc ei laanh nor, mbuo ziouc maiv zuqc Saa^daan nduov mbuo baamz zuiz. Auv nqox gu’nyuoz Tin-Hungh funx benx cing-nzengc nyei, mv baac Tin-Hungh oix siemv hienx auv hienx nqox mienh nyei zuiz (Hipv^lu 13:4). Weic zuqc hienx auv hienx nqox nyei jauv se maiv zeiz Tin-Hungh nyei za’eix, yaac zoux bun hmuangv doic bun nqoi.
Do not deprive or un-fulfill your marital duty, so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. Marriage God consider it holy and pure, but God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral. (Hebrews 13:4). Because adulterer is not God’s will and cause family separated.
4. Dorng Jaa Mienh Nyei Gong (1 Ko^lin^to 7:33-34) Dorngjaa nyei m’jangc dorn kungx jangx zuqc seix zaangc nyei jauv, hnangv haaix nor haih zoux duqv horpc auv nyei hnyouv. Dorng jaa nyei m\'sieqv dorn jangx zuqc seix zaangc nyei jauv, hnangv haaix nor haih zoux duqv horpc nqox. Eix-leiz se dorng jaa nyei mienh horpc zuqc hnamv jienv mbuo nyei jaa-dingh ceix hnangv, maiv hnamv taux ganh nyungc jauv aqv.
The Marriage People’s Duties (1 Corinthians 7:33-34). A married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife. A married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband. Meaning marriage people have to focus on building the home, not to thinking about other things.
III. Nqox Nyei Leiz-Fingx – The Regulations of Husband 1. Nqox nyei leiz-fingx se weic zuqc auv fai m’sieqv dorn se yiem m’jangc dorn nyei la’saengx mbungv zeix cuotv daaih, weic naaiv auv horpc zuqc hnamv nqox yaac taaih nqox. “Aa^ndam ziouc gorngv, “Dongh naaiv aqv. Mbungv yaac yie nyei bungv benx daaih. Orv yaac yie nyei orv benx daaih, oix zuqc tengx ninh cuotv mbuox heuc m’sieqv dorn.”( Tin-Deic Douh 2:23)
The husband regulation is the wife or woman is make of from the man\'s ribs, because of this wife has to love her husband and to respect him. The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called \'woman,\' for she was taken out of man."
2. Yiem naaic daaih, m’jangc dorn zipv duqv auv daaih, ziouc maaih hnamv auv nyei hnyouv, weic zuqc auv se nqox nyei la’saengx mbungv benx daaih, m’sieqv dorn se yiem m’jangc dorn nyei buonh sin cuotv daaih. Weic naaiv, auv oix zuqc taaih ganh nyei nqox, yaac oix zuqc mbuoqc ganh nyei nqox.
From that time on man has received wife, then has heart to love his wife, because woman was created from man\'s ribs. Because of this, wife has to respect and to submitted to her husband.
3. Ging-Sou yaac fih hnangv nyei borqv jienv gorngv, zoux auv nyei mienh oix zuqc mbuoqc ganh nyei nqox. Hnangv naaiv zoux se puix sienx Yesu nyei mienh. (Ko^lo^si 3:18).
Bible continue said, “Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.” (Colossians 3:18).
1. Auv nyei leiz-fingx se nqox oix zuqc hnamv auv, yaac oix zuqc zoux longx bun auv, lengc jeiv nyei mbuo Giduc Mienh horpc zuqc laanh zoux longx bun laanh, laanh horpc zuqc hnamv laanh, maiv gunv maiv zeiz auv nqox mbuo zungv horpc zuqc laanh hnamv laanh.
The regulation of wife, the husband has to love his wife, specially Christian ought to do good to one another, we ought to love one another, no matter not our wives or husbands, we have to love them.
2. Mv baac mbuo corc maaih deix Yesu mienh yaac mborqv auv mborqv nqox nyei, mbuo maiv ei Tin-Hungh njaaux nyei waac zoux. Weic naaiv cingx daaih maaih ziex nyungc waaic sic cuotv yiem mbuo Giduc Mienh nyei hmuangv zong gu’nyuoz.
But some Christian still beating wife and husband, because we don’t follow the teaching of God’s word. Because of this, there are many problems among Christian family.
3. Mbuo maaih Tin-Hungh nyei waac njaaux mbuo, mbuo corc maiv oix zoux horpc nyei jauv wuov nyungc, maaih haaix nyungc aengx haih tengx mbuo zoux longx duqv? Cuotv liuz Tin-Hungh nyei waac mbuo zungv maiv muangx wuov nyungc, aengx maaih haaix nyungc waac bun mbuo faaux duqv muangx?
We have God’s word teaches us, but we still do not listen and do right, what else can help us to do good? except God’s word we still do not listen and obey it, what else can we obey and listen to?
4. Mbuo Giduc Mienh horpc zuqc laanh zoux longx bun laanh, hnangv Tin-Hungh nyei waac njaaux mbuo zoux nor. Ging-Sou duqv njaaux gorngv dongh zoux “…nqox nyei laanh laanh mienh oix zuqc hnamv ganh nyei auv hnangv hnamv ganh nor. Haaix dauh hnamv ganh nyei auv ziouc hnamv ninh ganh aqv” (E^fe^so 5:28).
As Christian we have to do good to one another, as God’s word taught us. “...husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself” (Ephesians 5:28).
5. Nqox oix zuqc hiuv duqv korv-lienh ganh nyei auv, weic zuqc m\'sieqv dorn gauh mau m\'jangc dorn. Yaac oix zuqc taaih auv weic zuqc ninh mbuo caux meih mbuo fih hnangv nyei duqv Tin-Hungh ceix bun nyei en, se duqv nzipc yietc liuz nyei maengc. Oix zuqc hnangv naaiv nor zoux weic maiv bun haaix nyungc laanh meih mbuo daux gaux nyei waac. (1 Bide 3:7).
Husbands be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers. (1 Peter 3:7).
Ih hnoi nyei Ging-Sou njaaux mbuo oix zuqc hnangv haaix nor zoux bun mbuo nyei cai-doix nyei jauv.
Today’s Scripture taught us how to treat our spouses.