National Autonomous University of Honduras Psychopedagogy class Professor: Rosa Palacios Herbert A. Simon Group #13 Karen Sarai N úñez Reina Eunice Argueta Marlon Edgardo Varela. Herbert Alexander Simon.
Psychopedagogy classProfessor: Rosa Palacios
Herbert A. Simon
Group #13Karen Sarai NúñezReina Eunice ArguetaMarlon Edgardo Varela
A study of decision-making processes in administrative organizations.
This task can be divided into three required steps:
2. The determination of all the consequences resulting from each of the alternatives.
3. The comparison of the accuracy and efficiency of each of these sets of consequences.
Symon's alternative that results in the more preferred set of all the possible consequences. 3 Stages in Decision Making
Simon´s view of thinking affected by AI is that thinking is a form of information-processing. Human thinking and information-processing programs perform three similar operations:
Problem solving thus involves two generalizations.
In order to test whether machines display intelligence, Simon and his colleagues identified task requiring intelligence and then built computer programs which carried out these tasks.
Computer programs have been developed which input and output words, formula, mages, and musical notations. These computer programs have been said to DISPLAY CREATIVITY.
Other programs that make discoveries in science developed by Simon and his colleagues are:
As you remember… the ability to recognize patterns in a manner similar to chess (grand) masters.
1. What are the Simon´s main contributions?
2. What is the Simon's first book? the ability to recognize patterns in a manner similar to chess (grand) masters.
3. What is Artificial Intelligence? the ability to recognize patterns in a manner similar to chess (grand) masters.