Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Topic 6: Usability Evaluation of IA Applications and Mechanisms. Azene Zenebe, Ph.D. Bin Mai, Ph.D. Presentation Outline. Introduction Usability of IA applications and mechanisms - Reviewed Usability Evaluation: What, When and Why Usability Specification for Evaluation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Azene Zenebe, Ph.D.
Bin Mai, Ph.D.
1. Braz, C. and Robert, J.-M. Security and usability: the case of the user authentication methods. In Proceedings of the 18th International Conferenceof the Association Francophone d\'Interaction Homme-Machine ACM, Montreal, Canada 2006 199-203
2. Garfinkel, S.L. Design Principles and Patterns for Computer Systems That Are Simultaneously Secure and Usable Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Boston, 2005, 470.
3. Hoonakker, P., Bornoe, N. and Carayon, P., Password Authentication from a Human Factors Perspective: Results of a Survey among End-Users. In 3rd Annual Meeting of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, (San Antonio, TX, 2009).
4. Josang, A., Alfayyadh, B., Grandison, T., Alzomai, M. and Mcnamara, J., Security usability principles for vulnerability analysis and risk assessment. in Twenty-Third Annual In Computer Security Applications Conference, (Miami Beach, Florida, 2007), 269-278.
5. Lazar, J. Web Usability: A User-Centered Design Approach. Pearson, Addison Wesley, Boston, 2006.
6. Nielsen, J. Usability Engineering. Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco, 1994.
7. Rosson, M.B. and Carroll, J.M. Usability Engineering: Scenario-based development of human-computer interaction. Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco, 2002.
8. Shackel, B. Usability - Context, Framework, Definition, Design and Evaluation. in Richardson, S. ed. Human Factors for Informatics Usability, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1991.
9. Shneiderman, B. and Plaisant, C. Designing the User Interface. Addison-Wesley, Boston, 2005.
10. Weir, C.S., Douglasa, G., Carruthers, M. and Jacka, M. User perceptions of security, convenience and usability for ebanking authentication tokens. Computer & Security, 28 (1-2). 47-62.
11. Whitman, M.E. and Mattord, H.J. Management of Information Security. Course Technology, Thomson Learning, Inc., Canada, 2004.
12. Whitten, A. and Tygar, D., Why Johnny can\'t encrypt? In USENIX, (1999).