Welcome to Kindergarten Parent’s Night!. Mill Creek 2012-2013. Kindergarten Teachers. Kimberly Kolasa Shemeaka King Emily Ortiz Melissa Miller Jessica Latham Tosha Swearingen. What is Kindergarten?. * Kindergarten is social! Make new friends Build language skills
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
*Kindergarten is social!
*Kindergarten is academic!
Things you should know and what you can expect!
Conferences are typically held twice a year; however, teachers and parents may see the need for additional conferences throughout the year.
* If you want to schedule a conference at any times please contact your child’s teacher, and we will be happy to meet with you!
Visiting Mill Creek.
Checking your student In/Out.
The first week of school we will be on an AB schedule:
A – Girls – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
B- Boys – Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Please stay seated until you are dismissed to your teacher’s classroom.
At the classroom, make sure you:
* 2. Indicate how your child will get home the first day of school and thereafter.
3. Take an information packet to return on the first day of school.
4. Put school supplies in child’s locker.
5. Briefly meet and greet teacher.