Welcome to Kindergarten Parent’s Night!. Mill Creek 2012-2013. Kindergarten Teachers. Kimberly Kolasa Shemeaka King Emily Ortiz Melissa Miller Jessica Latham Tosha Swearingen. What is Kindergarten?. * Kindergarten is social! Make new friends Build language skills
*Kindergarten is social!
*Kindergarten is academic!
Things you should know and what you can expect!
Conferences are typically held twice a year; however, teachers and parents may see the need for additional conferences throughout the year.
* If you want to schedule a conference at any times please contact your child’s teacher, and we will be happy to meet with you!
Visiting Mill Creek.
Checking your student In/Out.
The first week of school we will be on an AB schedule:
A – Girls – Monday, Wednesday, Friday
B- Boys – Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Please stay seated until you are dismissed to your teacher’s classroom.
At the classroom, make sure you:
* 2. Indicate how your child will get home the first day of school and thereafter.
3. Take an information packet to return on the first day of school.
4. Put school supplies in child’s locker.
5. Briefly meet and greet teacher.