Quiz on Puberty . 1. The age of adolescence is between . 6-14. 8-16. 12-20. 16-24. 2. The growth spurts in human body height occur in . (I) only. (I) & (II). (I), (II) & (III). (II) & (IV). Immediate before and after birth Adolescence Childhood Young adulthood.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Quiz on Puberty
1. The age of adolescence is between
2. The growth spurts in human body height occur in
(I) & (II)
(I), (II) & (III)
(II) & (IV)
Immediate before and after birth
3. In general, girls’ puberty start at the age of
4. Which of the following is NOT the body change of females at the age between 15-16?
Menstrual cycle become regular.
Hips become round.
Voice become lower.
5. The growth of body height of a boy start to speed up when he is about
9 -10 years old.
10-11 years old.
11-12 years old.
12-14 years old.
6. The growth of body height of a boy stops at around
17 years old.
19 years old.
22 years old.
25 years old.
7. A mature egg is released by ovary on average every 28 days, the process is known as
8. Which of the following about menstruation is INCORRECT?
Irregular menstrual cycle is common in the 2-3 years after the first menses.
Most of the girls have first menses
between the ages of 11 to 14.
Girls cannot wash hair during menstrual
Girls should use sanitary napkins during
9. Which of the following about puberty is INCORRECT?
Girls start to have menstrual cycle at puberty.
Hips of boys broaden at puberty.
Breasts of girls grow at puberty.
Voice of boys deepen at puberty.
10. Which of the following hormone causes the development of secondary sexual characteristics ?
11. Which of the following is the secondary sexual characteristics of girls?
Increases in height .
Broadening of hips.
Slimming of body.
12. Which of the following is the secondary sexual characteristics of boys?
Increases in weight.
Broadening of shoulders.
Starts to have wet dreams.
13.Which of the following causes the formation of pimples in young people at puberty?
Increase production of male sex hormone
Increase production of female sex hormone
Increase production of thyroxine
Increase production of insulin
14. What should be done when pimples grow on your face?
(I) & (II) only
(I), (III) &(IV)
Wash the face with lurk warm water three to four times daily.
Squeeze the pimples.
Eat less fat meat, butter, sour, hot and junk food.
Eat more vegetables and fruits.