IDEOLOGICAL CHALLENGE. TWGCS 2012 - BALI, INDONESIA. 1.6 BILLION. DOUBLED IN OUR LIFETIME. Growth of Islam. 800 MILLION. 230 MILLION. 100 YEARS. IDEOLOGICAL CHALLENGE. TWGCS 2012. 2 BILLION. 1.1 BILLION. In the next 9 years. Ideological Challenge. TWGCS 2012.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
TWGCS 2012 - BALI, INDONESIA
OUR LIFETIMEGrowth of Islam
1.1 BILLIONIn the next 9 years
Only 15% of Muslims speak Arabic.Islam predominant in Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and India.57 Muslim Majority nations.40 Muslim Minority nations.
3. Empower and provide a platform for a younger generation of scholarly practitioners to engage the Muslim world.
4. Assess existing initiatives as vehicles for fulfilling the Great Commission.
5. Mobilize Christian servant leaders, in every church, vocation and nation.
6. Focus intercession and fasting on the Muslim world.
7. Promote extravagant giving. Seek the financial support of Christians to seriously engage the Muslim challenge.
1. Foster international families of friendship, discipleship and mentorship.
2. Train and mobilize the global church to fulfill the Great Commission among Muslims.The Needs
1.Committed international network of Christian Scholars, Catalytic Christian leaders and businessmen.
5.Signs and Wonders.
6.Compassionate Response.The Opportunities
2. 80% of churches will gain accessibility to active training programs to reach the Muslim communities around the world.
3. There will be a strong, vibrant active Christian voice in the publicsquare to counter destructive anti-Christian ideologies.
1.Reach the 50 largest unreached people groups and engage the 50 largest unengaged people groups which are Islamic, in collaboration with Transform World 2020 Christ’s Missional Challenge and the Poverty Challenge.The Goals
5. There will be a global network of catalytic Christian leaders in unified alliance around the ideological challenge.
6. There will be 100 businessmen from each country to help structure and implement the challenge in each nation and internationally.
4. There will be comprehensive regional think tanks and cooperative networks to promote biblical principles and values and counter the advance of destructive ideologies.The Goals
1.Awakening and unity of the Global Church in love, truth and grace to finish the Great Commission among the largest unreached group by the Gospel today, the Muslims.
2.Casting down of all fear related to anything connected directly or indirectly to Islam, in our group and the Church. Islam is a prevailing spirit of fear.
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”
Romans 8:28Prayer Points
IDEOLOGICAL CHALLENGE is nominal Christianity!”
TWGCS 2012 - BALI, INDONESIA