The American Civil War 1861-1865. The Confederacy. The Union. The Presidents During the Civil War. Abraham Lincoln Jefferson Davis. The White Houses During The Civil War. Flags of the Civil War. Union Confederacy. Uniforms Of The Civil War. Civil War Strengths. Confederacy: South.
Abraham Lincoln Jefferson Davis
1)Use a Naval Blockade to stop goods from going in and out of Southern Ports.
2)Divide the Confederacy in half by taking and controlling the Mississippi River.
3)Take the Confederacy’s Capitol City of Richmond and end the rebellion.
1)The Confederacy develops a defensive strategy to protect the Capitol and drive out the invader.
2)The Confederacy works to build an Independent Country that will be recognized by England and France.
3)Fight a long grueling war and force the Union to stop the invasion.
January 21, 1824 – May 10, 1863
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to always be ready, no matter when it may overtake me.
Rode into battle with left hand in the air (balance)
Habitually sucked on lemons even during battle.
* "All Quiet Along the Potomac" February 14, 1891
* "Battle Cry of Freedom" (Southern version)
* "Bonnie Blue Flag"
* "Dixie's Land"
* "Dixie, The Land of King Cotton"
* "Everybody's Dixie"
* "Flag of the Sunny South" NEW
* "Flight of Doodles"
* "God Save the South"
* "Goober Peas"
* "The Star-Spangled Cross and the Pure Field of White"
"The South Shall Rise Up Free"
* "The Volunteer"
* "The Young Volunteer" NEW
* "When Johnny Comes Marching Home"
* "When This Cruel War Is Over"
* "Yellow Rose of Texas"
* "You Are Going to the Wars,Songs of the Confederacy
When Johnny Comes Marching Home"