When conjugating a verb into a progressive tenseDon't forget 2 words make up the verb. . presentparticiple. estar. . Remember Spanish 1 Present Progressive. estar inPresent tenseestoyestasestaestamosestan. . . . . Present Participle. something IS HAPPENING. . . I am eating pizza.Yo est
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Progressive Tenses
2. When conjugating a verb into a progressive tense
Dont forget 2 words make up the verb.
3. Remember Spanish 1 Present Progressive estar in
4. Present Participle
5. Present Participle
6. Present Participle with a twist
7. Present Participle Stem Changers e > i
9. Past Progressive estar in
10. Future Progressive estar in
11. How do I know when to use past, present or future progressive? CLUE WORDS
12. Important things to remember: Progressive tenses have 2 words (estar + present participle)
Accents on the verb estar.
Look for er/-ir verbs w/ stems ending in a vowel.
Look for stem changing present participles.
Clue words will help to decide which tense of estar to use.