The paleo diet is a diet that mimics the eating habits of our caveman ancestors. They ate lots of meat, fat and vegetables and had access to some fruits and nuts, yet they where healthy as can be. Learn about what we're doing wrong that makes for so many sick people today. See http://thepaleodiet.net for more
The Paleo diet
Get in shape while being the healthiest you've ever been
* A lifestyle more than a diet
* You get to eat, without restriction or calorie counting :
* You eliminate problematic foods:
*Our ancestors ate this way, so they evolved over 2 million years to eat this way. Only recently have we changed drastically the way we eat and started getting sick, fat, depressed and out of shape
* The Paleo diet is alow carb diet, but you can still eatplenty of fruit and vegetables
* You get togorge on all the good meat, fish and good fats that you want, and the variety is plentiful.
*Never count caloriesagain in your life
* No more never ending gym sessions. Diet is more than80% of your body composition success
Way too much sugar and carbohydrate :
Antinutriants and irritants from grains and legumes:
Dairy products from other animals was never consumed by our ancestors:
* You control your carb intake and get better insulin response witch lead to fat loss while maintaining or gaining muscle mass.
* Your body gets plenty of protein to build muscles and new cells
* You get plenty of good fats, witch your body adores when the fats come from good sources
* You get a lot of nutrients not only from the meat, but all the vegetables and fruits
* For years, doctors and dietary recommendations have been dead wrong:
* The truth is now unavoidable and people are starting to realize the mistake our society made
* So called "experts" said too much protein and too much fat is bad!
* In the last 30 years the recommendations have been shifting to lower and lower fat and higher and higher carb intake:
* The truth is staring at us and laughing at people who don't get it
* Evidence of mammals getting sick when you change their original and natural diet is plentiful.
* Once you've tried it for a month, you'll never go back! There is adaptation for the first couple of weeks though, but you'll soon get over it
* Saturated fat, the fat abundant in meat, is not the monster we made it, but it's extremely important that you get premium quality meat. Focus on free range animals, grass fed beef and try to go for organic meats whenever you can. Avoid animals treated with growth hormones and fed corn and soy based diets at all cost.
* Go with wild caught fishes whenever possible.
* Here's what happen to the fat in farmed fishes and factory farmed animals:
* This omega-3/omega-6 ratio is more important than you might think
* Ways to get more omega-3 in your diet
* I wish you to best of luck in your health journey and I hope for everyone to experience great vibrant health and a shape that turns heads!
* My final advice would be to stay open minded, seek scientific evidence behind your choices and test out things for yourself before ruling them out.
* Cheers to good health and great food!
Visit ThePaleoDiet.net for more!