communication strategy by ajab bigha
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Vodafone’s communication was simple, yet effective
3. The importance of symbols & source in communication
4. What messages are decoded in the following ads?
5. Traditional consumer response hierarchy models
6. Ads targeting consumers at different stages of response hierarchy
7. Evaluating traditional response hierarchies
8. Alternative response models
9. Alternative response models
10. Quick Q! What response sequence are consumers likely to follow in the purchase of a laptop computer?
d. None of the above Answer: Typically consumers will follow the learn-feel-do sequence as computer purchases are high-deliberation decisions that require a substantial financial involvement and are largely irreversible.Answer: Typically consumers will follow the learn-feel-do sequence as computer purchases are high-deliberation decisions that require a substantial financial involvement and are largely irreversible.
11. Consumer involvement
12. Foote Cone & Belding model
13. The Kim-Lord model
14. Cognitive responses
15. Cognitive responses
16. Cognitive response model
17. Elaboration Likelihood Model (ELM)
18. What routes to persuasion would consumers normally follow in these cases?