Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
David Key Fresno has more than twenty years of work experience as an entrepreneur, technologist and dynamic, innovative leader. In this document he explains how bar code technology saves time and money.
How bar code technology saves time and money
Mr.David Key Fresno earned his Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering Technology from Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, Georgia.
David Key Fresno has more than twenty years of work experience as an entrepreneur, technologist and dynamic, innovative leader.
Prior to founding Precision Steel in 2007, Key was President and Chief Executive Officer of Virtual Engineering Inc., where he organized a skilled team of engineers and applied his knowledge of interactive software. He created photo-realistic 3D virtual tours that were converted to engineering specifications for interior fabrication development. Clients included Fresno Acura, Weber BMW, On the Rocks nightclub and many others. Client interiors were designed, engineered and fabricated in pieces inside Virtual Engineering 40,000 square-foot fabrication facilities. It was here that Key tested 3D imagery and exported software into CAD engineering environments to create a more accurate representations of each project.
1. Bar coding process lowers down labor costs as well as saves your time to the optimum. Getting let off the workers from the manual work and data entry processes, scanning assists in keeping track of well managed and organized inventory records.
2. The collection of data and information at a much faster pace. A scanner can record and type the data approx. 7 times quicker as compared to a skilled and proficient typist working manually. The accuracy and preciseness gets improvised up to 10,000 times better with the help of a scanner.
3. Availability of an easy and rapid access to information and other details about inventory, products and services. Along with keeping a full control and hold on inventory management system, it assists in prompt decisive making.
1. One of the most common applications is the point of sale, where the products we buy as users and scan them at the cash point. It really saves time as well as labor costs.
2. Can be used for production organizations and firms to keep a track of the different stages of work being completed on a project, bar codes aid in keeping detailed and thorough information about each and every step of the manufacturing procedure.
3. Scanning process fully controls and ascertains the inventory management. At regular intervals of time, data can be uploaded from a hand-held scanner to company’s system, lowering your time as well as effort.
4. Nowadays, used also for security practices, bar codes provide an easy access to the employees to their destined and intended work arenas.
5. In packaging fields, bar code printers plays a vital role by providing assistance in identifying parts and numbers for shipping products.
6. Medical and dental clinics make use bar codes as a means to keep patient records sieved more easily and conveniently.
In short, David Key Fresno pointed that the origination of bar codes has changed the ways of firms to handle time and money in a more efficacious and beneficial manner.
Thank You for reading my presentation!