Queens divorce attorney
This presentation is the property of its rightful owner.
Sponsored Links
1 / 5

Which Grounds Result In The Greatest Settlement? PowerPoint PPT Presentation


Queens Divorce Lawyers Zelenitz, Shapiro, & D'Agostino discuss which grounds can grant you the largest settlement.

Download Presentation

Which Grounds Result In The Greatest Settlement?

An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation

Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Presentation Transcript


Queens divorce attorney

Queens divorce attorney


Which grounds result in the greatest settlement

Which Grounds Result In The Greatest Settlement?


Which grounds result in the greatest settlement

Any divorce, whether or not contested or uncontested leaves behind not just losers on either side, but puzzling and complicated feelings too. Despite the final verdict, the consequence on your life and the life of your family members will be entrenched in memory forever. Hence, it is imperative, to have a very effective and understanding person on hand to assist you through this troublesome period. As described earlier, divorce doesn't have any winners. At the best a part of the problems might get resolved, causing increased litigation. What you seriously need immediately is a legal representative responsive to your thoughts and having an extensive knowledge of your privileges. Our Queens Divorce Attorney will talk about their expertise about the family law with you, to make it easy for you to make a decision on several concerns like, your and your children's potential future.

Our family law attorney David Shapiro, will assist you to resolve these intricate issues in a respected and diplomatic method, through aggressive but effective support. His years of handling very similar cases, allows him to fight your case in an effective and resolute manner before the judge. His proven track record of effectively representing many customers says for itself. So despite the type of divorce case, the attorney will provide quality portrayal at by far the most affordable fees.


Which grounds result in the greatest settlement

Divorce, brings about dissolution and termination of a wedding relationship and leaves behind upsetting reminiscences. That being said, every single divorce differs from other. While many partners could work out easy negotiations, others could rough it in legal courts for weeks as well as many years to come to some kind of an agreement. Therefore how to know which reasons cause the best settlement? The divorce grounds are the important aspect of any divorce petition. New York has laws which has set limitations on the reasons of divorce. Though there are lots of major reasons for divorce, the most common and quickest method to get one is with the irretrievable breakdown plea. At times known as “no fault” divorce, this ground necessitates an irretrievable breakdown time period of 6 months. Yet another easy process to get a divorce is by registering a separation agreement that has been set up for one complete year. This contract is then transformed into a divorce agreement and is easier and faster. But, there are some technical requirements to be met for which the expertise of a fantastic lawyer are vital. The third simple ground for a good settlement is the same distribution of property law. The property acquired after marriage, or even the marital asset, will be divided by the court.

Divorce could be painful, however when the couple has made a decision to end it the divorce wheels have to be instantly put in motion. As around just 5% of divorce cases are settled in court the remaining 95% are amicably settled by different procedures.


Which grounds result in the greatest settlement

Zelenitz, Shapiro & D’Agostino

138-44 Queens Blvd #2

Queens, New York 11435

(718) 523-1111

http://www.queensdivorcelawyers.com/


  • Login