Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister. Section B （ 4- Self Check ） 宜昌市上海中学 徐文铭. Unit 2 How often do you exercise ( 4-Self check). 学习目标. 能说出、写出 下列 9 词组 ：
I’m more outgoing
than my sister.
（4- Self Check）
( 4-Self check)
Student Helper Wanted!
The English Study Center needs a weekend student helper for primary school students.
be a middle school student
have good grades in English
be good with children
Call the English Study Center at
443-5667 for more information
A: So who do you think should get the job, Jenny or Jill?
B: Well, Jenny is smarter. I
think she should get the job.
A: Jenny is smarter, but I think
Jill is more outgoing.
serious jump high smart
1. My brother is ______ (funny) than me. He makes people laugh a lot.
2. I’m outgoing, but my best friend is a lot ______________ (outgoing) than me
3. My brother is as ___________ (serious) as my sister. They both like to study.
4. My cousin can run __(fast) than me. She is taller than me, too.
5. Jim is ___________ (friendly) than Tom, so Tom has more friends than Jim.
My best friend and I are both outgoing.
My best friend can sing better than me.
My best friend and I can run very fast.
My best friend is less hard-working than me.
1. It’s an (interest) story and it makes us all (laugh).
2. This box is (heavy) than that one.
3. I think Lily is (popular) than Molly in our class.
4. His hair is a little longer than (I).
5. My elder brother is as (old) as your younger brother.