Liam Moore and Riley DeWaters. Nature Vs. Nurture. Nature Side. Your personality is based on your genes. The personality traits you are born with stay the same regardless of the environment you grow up in. This refers to the individuals innate qualities.
- Many genes work together to determine it.
- Twins who met when they were adults had many personality traits in common.
- When separately interviewed, the twins’ answers were nearly identical.
- This is a result of their identical DNA.
- Intelligence, traditionalism, risk avoidance, aggression, and leadership
A child with intelligent parents, but raised in a less intellectual environment would do poorly in their early ages, but their IQ would spike at an older age.
- Identical twins who had grown up in two different households had identical personalities.
- Everyone should be nurtured, but it doesn’t create a personality.