Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. The Organizational Change Process Dale Verstegen
2. Step 1: Prepare for Change Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.
George Bernard Shaw
3. Step 2: Conduct Organizational Assessment & Analyze Feedback A good person asks advice from friends, the wicked plunge ahead and fall.
4. Step 3: Set Vision for Future Organization Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask, why not? George Bernard Shaw
5. Step 4: Develop Strategic Plan Dig a well before you are thirsty.
6. Step 5: Redesign Organizational Structure The greatest administrators do not achieve production through constraints and limitations. They provide opportunities.
7. Step 6: Realign Budget and Set Outcome Measures Budgeting – A method of worrying before you spend instead of afterward.
8. Step 6: Realign Budget and Set Outcome Measures This year’s success was last year’s impossibilities.
9. Step 7: Continuously Evaluate & Improve Systems People seldom improve when they have no other model but themselves to copy after.
10. The Organizational Change Process