The Canadian Condominium Institute Toronto and Area Chapter Membership Presentation – for Professionals. What is CCI? The Canadian Condominium Institute is the only National non profit association in Canada dealing with all facets of the condominium industry.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The Canadian Condominium Institute Toronto and Area Chapter
What is CCI?
The Canadian Condominium Institute is the only National non profit association in Canada dealing with all facets of the condominium industry.
With 15 chapters across Canada, CCI’s main focus is on education for directors/owners and working with governments for legislative reform.
The CCI-Toronto &
* CCI-T represents over 110,000 condominium units
* CCI-T works on behalf of members on local issues such as City of Toronto garbage levies, HST and current issues as they arise
Who Are CCI’s Members?
*Individual Unit Owners
What are the Benefits for Professionals?
* Networking with other condominium &
* Expanding business profile within industry
* Gaining competitive advantage
* Qualifying for the ACCI designation
Benefits for Professionals Cont’d
* Professional speaking opportunities at courses
& annual conference
* Free listing in Annual Professional & Trade
* Discounts on advertising in quarterly
“The Voice of Condominium”
Working for You
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!