California State University Fresno (California State University System). CPED Progress on the Doctorate of Educational Leadership Beverly Young, Joan Bissell, Sharon Brown-Welty and Jothany Blackwood. Signature Pedagogy. Evaluation of Signature Pedagogy Using Inquiry Questions.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
California State University Fresno(California State University System)
CPED Progress on the Doctorate of Educational Leadership
Beverly Young, Joan Bissell, Sharon Brown-Welty and Jothany Blackwood
4. What, if any, Signature Pedagogies currently exist within our program?
Statement of DPELFS Signature Pedagogy: DPELFS’ Signature Pedagogy is curriculum-based embedded fieldwork that provides engagement with and service to the local community.
Signature Pedagogy Operationalized in the DPELFS Program is:
Embedded Fieldwork (Laboratories of Practice) that benefits community colleges or schools or districts
5. Planning, Assessment, and Evaluation
* Online education program review/evaluation at school district
* Review/evaluation of Leadership Institute at Community College
* Review of advanced placement passing rates at school district
* Benchmark tests/California Standards Test/California Standards
alignment and correlation study conducted through the County Office of
* Identification of problematic policy at school district or community college,
framing of the issues, and designing policy recommendations.
* Conducting simple study for a school district or community college using
2. When should each of these assessments take place?
From a Literature Review around a problem of practice to –
A case-study approach with questions posed from Core Courses requiring students to demonstrate high-level and critical thinking skills to respond. Scoring rubric for each response is designed by the instructor submitting the question
More to Come….