California State University Fresno (California State University System). CPED Progress on the Doctorate of Educational Leadership Beverly Young, Joan Bissell, Sharon Brown-Welty and Jothany Blackwood. Signature Pedagogy. Evaluation of Signature Pedagogy Using Inquiry Questions.
CPED Progress on the Doctorate of Educational Leadership
Beverly Young, Joan Bissell, Sharon Brown-Welty and Jothany Blackwood
4. What, if any, Signature Pedagogies currently exist within our program?
Statement of DPELFS Signature Pedagogy: DPELFS’ Signature Pedagogy is curriculum-based embedded fieldwork that provides engagement with and service to the local community.
5. Planning, Assessment, and Evaluation
* Online education program review/evaluation at school district
* Review/evaluation of Leadership Institute at Community College
* Review of advanced placement passing rates at school district
* Benchmark tests/California Standards Test/California Standards
alignment and correlation study conducted through the County Office of
* Identification of problematic policy at school district or community college,
framing of the issues, and designing policy recommendations.
* Conducting simple study for a school district or community college using
2. When should each of these assessments take place?
From a Literature Review around a problem of practice to –
A case-study approach with questions posed from Core Courses requiring students to demonstrate high-level and critical thinking skills to respond. Scoring rubric for each response is designed by the instructor submitting the question