Mr. Carlos “Charlie” S. Gonzales Davao who started ULTICON with a vision and philosophy based on an age-old belief that there is no substitute for hard work, persistence and determination in making things work and in its commitment to deliver to its principal proponent a project completed on time and at high standards of work quality.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Increased Regional Investments Sponsored by UBI
(1) Vic Lao Construction with LGU-GSC on slaughterhouse, cold storage, and public market projects;
(2) Frey-Fil Corporation with LGU-Lebak on a generator for ice plant/cold storage facility and airport improvement;
(3) NV Vogt with LGU-Lebak and LGU-GSC on a solar power plant;
(4) Dela Torre and Company with BAGEMPCO on a rubber cuplump processing plant;
(5) Mirae Asia Energy with LGU-Lebak on a solar project and PGO-South Cotabato on a biomass project;
(6) Edwin Glindro with LGU-GSC on an integrated food terminal; LGU-Tacurong on a transport terminal and public market expansion; LGU-Isulan on mall and supermarket;
(7) Hyper Green Energy Corp with PGO-South Cotabato on a biomass project; and,
(8) CM Pancho with LGU-GSC on an integrated food terminal, PGO-South Cotabato and LGU Isulan on mini-hydro projects.