And example of NGO-Police Cooperation from Hungary: Training sessions for police on combatting trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation. Lídia Balogh, MONA Joining forces to combat homophobic and transphobic violence in Europe 9 December 2011 The Hague.
And example of NGO-PoliceCooperationfrom Hungary:
Trainingsessionsforpoliceoncombattingtraffickingforthepurpose of sexualexploitation
Lídia Balogh, MONA
Joining forces to combat
homophobic and transphobic violence in Europe
9 December 2011
- traffcking/exploitaton victims in Amsterdam,
- street prostitutes (with pimps) in Zürich.
- Italy, Germany, Spain, Ireland, Greece, Can., US, Mexico.
- the socioeconomically disadvantaged,
- minors in / adults coming out of state child care institutions)
- from Ukraine and Romania
- boys from Romania
‘Development of Interdisciplinary Cooperationin Hungaryto Combat Trafficking for the Purpose of SexualExploitation and to SupportVictims’ (2008-2010)
SupportedbyEEA/Norwegian Financial Mechanism
Embassyof theKingdomoftheNetherlandsin Budapest
contribution to the US TIP Report, Swedish Human Rights report
siginificant quality media attention