- Deposit Scheme Procedure. - Zoning ___ Shirt Implementation. - Use of Gloves / Chitchatting. Distribution and Deposit Claiming Area Forms. - Pictures of ClayGo / BYOB Marketing Collaterals. BYOB Price / Seniors at JSEC.
- Zoning ___ Shirt Implementation
- Use of Gloves / Chitchatting
- Pictures of ClayGo / BYOB Marketing
Pins – P20 P200
3. Students can use these wares if in case they don’t have their own baunan while buying food at any JSEC stores using the following deposit rates: a. Plate P10.00 b. Spoon 5.00 c. Fork 5.00 d. Tumbler 10.00
4. The students can claim their deposits at the DDCA once they return the wares.
5. The JSEC tenants will pay the same rates of deposit being charged to the students.
6. Anybody can return any wares and claim the corresponding deposit rates.
- First offense: P3,000.00 Fine for the zone
- Second offense: P7,000.00 Fine and 3 days closure for the zone
- Third offense: P10,000.00 Fine and indefinite closure for the zone.
- First offense: P2,500.00 Fine plus 1 day closure
- Second offense: P5,000.00 Fine plus 3 days closure
- Third offense: P7,500.00 Fine plus indefinite closure.