Cultural Diversity Awareness in Kansas Universities. Do you ever wonder, "Does it matter where I live?".
Cultural Diversity Awareness in
Do you ever wonder, "Does it matter where I live?"
This cultural diversity awareness study observes and compares the cultural diversity awareness in relation to the number of minority, cultural, and ethnic groups in the major universities in the state of Kansas.
Articles Related to CDA
(1) Strongly Disagree
(3) Disagree a little bit
(4) Agree a little bit
(6) Strongly Agree
1.I would like to join an organization that emphasizes getting to know people from different countries.
2. Persons with disabilities can teach me things I could not learn elsewhere.
3. Getting to know someone of another race is generally an uncomfortable experience for me.
4. I would like to go to dances that feature music from other countries.
5. I can best understand someone after I get to know how he/she is both similar to and different from me.
6. I am only at ease with people of my own race.
7. I often listen to music of other cultures.
8. Knowing how a person differs from me greatly enhances our friendship.
9. It’s really hard for me to feel close to a person of another race.
10. I am interested in learning about the many cultures that have existed in this world.
11. In getting to know someone, I like knowing both how he/she differs from me and is similar to me.
12. It is very important that a friend agrees with me on most issues.
13. I attend events where I might get to know people from different racial backgrounds.
14. Knowing about the different experiences of other people helps me understand my own problems better.
15. I often feel irritated by people of a different race.
1. My campus has a lot of people from ethnic backgrounds different than mine
2. My campus has a lot people from racial backgrounds different than mine
3. My campus has a lot people from cultural backgrounds different than mine
5. People on my campus are from many different ethnical backgrounds
7. People on my campus are from many different cultural backgrounds
6. People on my campus are from many different racial backgrounds
Table 1.0: Simple Linear Regression of CDA and CDI
Table 1.1: Scatter Plot of CDA and CDI Data Points
In research, Cronbach's Alpha is used for a test of reliability.
What was the independent variable for this study?
The Independent variable was the Cultural Diversity Index: The percentage of minorities on campus.
What is the lowest value for Cronbach's alpha in order for it to be a reliable study?
In order for the study to be reliable, the lowest Cronbach's Alpha score is .7
What is the course number for this class?
What does the acronym ANOVA stand for?
Analysis of Variance
What is the name of the actress who played the role of Phoebe off of the hit television series "Friends"?
How many previous cultural diversity awareness studies did we include in the literary review?
The answer is 6