Unit 6 Good Manners. Summary and Exercises. 一、单项选择. 1. You should apologize _____ her _____ what you have done. A. 不填 ; forB. for; toC. to; 不填 D. to; for 2. ─Would you like another piece of cake? ─ ________.
Unit 6 Good Manners
Summary and Exercises
1. You should apologize _____ her _____ what you have done.
A. 不填; forB. for; toC. to;不填D. to; for
2. ─Would you like another piece of cake?
A. Yes, thanksB. No, pleaseC. Yes, pleaseD. Yes, if you like
3. Help yourself _____ some more fruit.
A. withB. toC. forD. on
4. _____ your help, we have finished our work on time.
A. Thanks toB. Thank toC. Thanks forD. Thank for
5. He gave me some _____ on how to do it well.
A. advicesB. adviceC. advisesD. advise
6. Remember your _____, thank your friend when you leave the party.
A. actionB. politeC. mannerD. manners
12. ─ Thank you for having us. We had a good time today.
─ ______. Bye.
A. No, thank youB. I’m afraid not
C. You shouldn’t say thatD. That’s all right.
13. If you ask your teacher a question and you can’t hear the answer clearly.
You say “_______”.
A. Say it againB. Repeat it
C. I beg your pardonD. Once again, please
14. He ______ finish his homework on time.
A. need not to B. doesn’t needC. needs toD. needs
15. ______ they were tired, they went on working.
A. ButB. ThoughC. BecauseD. When
1. She is already 18 years old, but she _________ ____ ____ ( 举止好像 ) she
were still a little girl.
2. It’s ______ ____________ ( 坏习惯) to spit in public.
3. Allow me to __________ ____ ________ ___ ( 介绍我的朋友) Mr. Wang.
4. His speech ______ ___ _____ ___________ ( 给我留下深刻的印象 ) on me.
5. What do you ________ ____ ____ ____ ( 建议我做)?
6. He has passed through a ____________ __________ (大学课程 ).
7. To make a cake, we ______ flour, ______, _______ and milk together
8. When considering how to settle the problem, the most important factor ─
weather, he had ______ ______ ( 遗漏 ).
behave as if
introduce my friend to
made a deep impression
advise me to do
mix eggs sugar
1. The Smith family, ______ are all football fans, is a very large one.
A. whatB. whichC. whoD. that
2. Here is the girl ______ school bag has been stolen.
A. whoB. whomC. whoseD. her
3. On the street I saw a student _____ I thought was English.
A. whomB. whoC. the oneD. he
4. It was an exciting moment for these football fans this year, ______ for the
first time their team won the World Cup.
A. thatB. whereC. whichD. when
5. The Canadian friends from our schools have given us a lot of books, few of
______ a bit difficult for us.
A. them areB. that isC. which areD. which is
6. The pen _____ she writes letters is broken.
A. whichB. thatC. with whichD. by which
7. It is he, not you, _____ right.
A. who areB. who isC. which isD. that are
8. Those _____ know the answer put up your hands.
A. whoB. whichC. thatD. whom
9. He paid the boy 10 yuan for washing ten windows, most of ______ hadn’t been
cleaned for at least a year.
A. theseB. thoseC. thatD. which
10. The poor man _____ lost his money just now is called John.
A. thatB. whichC. whoD. whom