Small Group Item Review BLUE. Review items in small group Questions for discussion What is the testing point? Any flaws in the item? Suggested edits? What cognitive level? Does this item test critical thinking skills? Why or why not? Presentation of items to group. MCQ Sample I- Blue.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
MCQ Sample I- Blue
1. Which of the following is correct?
DNA and chromosomes are made of genes
chromosomes and genes are made of DNA
DNA and genes are made of chromosomes
2 of the above are correct
none of the above are correct
2. Which of the following is NOT involved in the transcription of a eukaryotic gene?
3. Genetic change, the acquisition of new genetic information, in bacteria can be brought about by:
4. Which of the following is NOTTRUE about bacterial chromosomes?
5. After lighting a scene with your Lowell light kit and balancing your video camera to 3200K, you notice a window with full daylight streaming into your scene. If you do no further correction and shoot the scene, what color will the light in the window be when you look at your video?
What color with the Lowell lights be?
What could you do to color balance the scene?
A. gel the window with CTB
B. gel the lights with CTO
C. rebalance the camera to the window
D. gel the lights with CTB
E. none of the above
6. List these three types of light: ultraviolet, infrared, and visible light three ways.
a) by increasing wavelength:____ ____ ____
b) by increasing frequency:____ ____ ____
c) by increasing energy per photon:____ ____ ____
1. Adjusting entries are journal entries made at the end of an accounting period for the purpose of:
2. Which of the following is the usual final step in the accounting cycle?
3. Which of the following statements are false?
4. Which of the following are risks of e-commerce?
5. When one exaggerates the extent to which critical opinion supports a thesis, one is
a. Using hyperbole
b. Misrepresenting evidence
d. None of the above