FY2013 Exhibit 54 Guidelines . Exhibit 54: PURPOSE. Tool used for assisting agencies in completing their Space Budget Justifications Basis for Annual Rent Payments PY : Current GSA Rent Bill + Anticipated Inventory Changes .
PY : Current GSA Rent Bill + Anticipated
CY & BY : GSA Base Rent Estimate + Anticipated Inventory Changes
BY+1 : Automatically calculated using
BY Budget Request x OMB CPI +
Anticipated Inventory Changes
PY = 2011 Fiscal yearCY = 2012 Fiscal year BY = 2013 Fiscal year
BY+ 1 = 2014 Fiscal year
NOTE: The GSA Rent Estimate calculations, the GSA Anticipated Inventory Changes file and the modified Exhibit 54 template are provided to assist you in completing your Space Budget Justification report.
However, the user of this information is ultimately responsible for accuracy of their Agency Budget Request.
We strongly recommend that you thoroughly review all of the data in these files and to make all necessary adjustments for any errors or omissions on our part that may have occurred in the compilation of this data.
(snapshot used for the base rent estimate) from Rent On the
1.Click “Enable Macros” (at security prompt)2. Click “Run Import Macro” button3. Enter information at prompts (Agency A/B Code, Agency Name, Bureau Name, etc)
4. At prompt, enter your CY Budget Year (2012)
5. Enter your BY Budget Year (2013)
6. Click on your saved BRE & Anticipated Space Change files; saved to your desktop or My documents.
7. All data is now populated and template complete!
PY = MAROON 10
CY = GREEN 11
BY = BLUE 12
How The Owned PY Rent Sq Ft Amount (90,522) was derived
GSA IC Worksheet- Include color coded data from Anticipated Space Changes & BRE files for PY/2011, CY/2012, BY/2013, BY + 1/2014
- Highlight & incorporate data where instructed
- Remember totals will populate. No entry required in bottom portion
PY Corrections Tab
- Only include incorrect billings captured in February/Chargebacks only, not missed billings.
PY, BY, BY + 1
- Enter discrepancies with in your Anticipated Space Changes
- Populates/Summarizes data from previous tabs
- Opportunity to incorporate funding to GSA from other sources