glacier. a great mass of ice that moves very slowly down a mountain or along a valley, or spreading very slowly over a land area. http://www.yosemite.ca.us/formation/. Click below to see how Yosemite was formed from glaciers.. impressive. able to impress the mind, feelings, conscience. naturalist. a person who studies living things.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Letters Home From Yosemite by Lisa Halvorsen
2. glacier a great mass of ice that moves very slowly down a mountain or along a valley, or spreading very slowly over a land area
3. impressive able to impress the mind, feelings, conscience
4. naturalist a person who studies living things
5. preserve to keep from harm or change; protect
6. slopes land that goes up or down at an angle
7. species a set of related living things that share certain characteristics and that can interbreed
8. wilderness a wild region with few or no people living in it