S&G Gramby Business Services Insurance Agency. “We Care About You!” ™. S&G Gramby Business Services™ Insurance Agency “We Care About You!” ™. About Us Mission and Vision Strategic Partners The Need Exists PAL™ Plan Solutions Our Next Step.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
“We Care About You!”™
Is to Assist, Educate and Empower Families to be healthy and become financially free and achieve their goals.
Is to develop family specific, holistic financial plans, built upon Integrity & Trust, that will help to unify and increase wealth in every home.
The 45 – Year Plan
95 percent of people spend up to 45 years of their live making the other 5 percent successful. They work a plan for someone else’s financial success – not their own!
For every 100 people who reach the age of 65…
1% Wealthy4% Financially Fit5% Still Working
28% Dead62% Flat Broke
The 45 – Year Plan (cont.)
Your options to earn additional income:
* Working more hours
* Get a second job
* Own your own business
* Going back to school
International Medical Group
Patriot Travel Medical Insurance
Global Medical Insurance
Mutual of Omaha
National Guardian Life
Pre Paid Legal
Real Finance Solutions
SHARP Health Plan
United of Omaha Life
Western Health Advantage
Western Reserve Life
Rule of 72
Doubles in 18 yrs. 12 yrs. 9yrs. 7.2yrs
53 $40,000 47 $40,000 44 $40,000 42.2 $40,000
71 $80,000 59 $80,000 53 $80,000 49.4 $80,000
Savings BondsS&G Gramby Business ServicesInsurance Agency“We Care About You!”™The Need Exists
‘It’s getting late. Do you know what your money is doing for you?’