Pre-class 2012-2013. Answer the following. Can you eat in class? Can you use your cell phone in class? What are the sign-out/bathroom rules? What are the rules for using the television/computers? What is our student teachers name?. 9/6/12. What was the point of yesterday’s lesson?
Write your answer in 2-3 sentences.
What was the assembly about? What do you remember?s
6. Which is the most complete description of how geographers describe places?
a. in terms of their physical and human characteristics
b. in terms of their latitude and longitude
c. in terms of their cultures
d. in terms of their economies
7. One example of human interaction with the environment is
a. finding Goa’s exact location on the Earth.
b. the spread of Buddhism into China.
c. the location of Brazil’s rain forest.
d. farming on fertile land in Egypt’s Nile River Valley.
8. The main reason countries trade with one another is that
a. they can make money by taxing imported goods.
b. no country can produce all the goods its people need.
c. people like to travel.
d. people want to spread ideas and share knowledge.
9. Historians believe that early people migrated to other places in order to
a. exchange ideas.
b. find food.
c. visit relatives.
d. trade with other people.
10. One example of a physical region is
a. the Great Lakes region.
c. the Muslim world.
d. the New York metropolitan region.
1. What is the most basic social organization?2. Define polygamy3. Why do cultures have arranged marriage?4. List 5 ways people are divided into social classes
Reminder – TEST Chapters 1 & 2 Friday
Quick Poll Which diet would you rather eat for the next four years?
Why is 270 the magic number tomorrow?
Find 5 examples of European ethnocentrism?
How does this image show the three causes of European imperialism in Africa?
Write your name/nombre/Namen/名字/nom on the paper
FW de Klerk