Germination – After selecting your seeds the first step is to germinate your seeds. The easiest way to germinate is by soaking the seeds into a glass of water and place them in a warm and moist paper towel. Log on http://themedmen.com/
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
A Guide on How to Grow Marijuana – By Medmen
By reading this article you will get an idea on how to grow marijuana indoors
· Picking your seeds – First decide whether you wanted to grow sativa, indica or an auto-flowering strain
· Germination – After selecting your seeds the first step is to germinate your seeds. The easiest way to germinate is by soaking the seeds into a glass of water and place them in a warm and moist paper towel
· Seedlings – After germinating the seeds, it becomes a seedling and this last for 2-4 weeks. At this stage place the seedling under the light for atleast 16 hours in a day.
· Vegetative growth – At the vegetative growth, you have to place the pant under an 18/6 lighting regimen, as well as under the brighter lights that are 6500k. Depending on the growing strain this stage may last around 4-5 weeks before flowering starts.
· Harvesting – With a magnifying glass check your plant trichomes. Creamy or milky white color in trichomes tells you it’s time to harvest
· Drying and Curing – To dry your weed, put it in an airtight glass jar and open it for a couple of minutes every 12 hours over the course of a month or hang it until the it dry to touch.