The CPWG Pedagogical Approach. Session 3 – . What is Pedagogy?. Pedagogy is the art and science of how something is taught, the method behind the learning.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Session 3 –
Adults learn best when…
- There is mutual respect
- They actively collaborate in the learning process
- The learning relates to an issue they are experiencing
- The learning relates to a goal they wish to achieve
- They have the opportunity to critically reflect
- They and their experiences are valued