Isaiah 57:14-15(NASB). 14And it will be said, "Build up, build up, prepare the way, Remove every obstacle out of the way of My people." 15For thus says the high and exalted One Who lives forever, whose name is Holy, "I dwell on a high and holy place, And also with the contrite and lowly of spi
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Humility – Key To Personal And Corporate Revival
2. Isaiah 57:14-15 (NASB) 14And it will be said, "Build up, build up, prepare the way, Remove every obstacle out of the way of My people."
15For thus says the high and exalted One
Who lives forever, whose name is Holy, "I dwell on a high and holy place,And also with the contrite and lowly of spiritIn order to revive the spirit of the lowlyAnd to revive the heart of the contrite.
3. James 4:6-10 6But He gives a greater grace Therefore it says, "(GOD IS OPPOSED TO THE PROUD, BUT GIVES GRACE TO THE HUMBLE."
7Submit therefore to God Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
8Draw near to God and He will draw near to you Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
9Be miserable and mourn and weep; let your laughter be turned into mourning and your joy to gloom.
10Humble yourselves in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you.
4. Introduction: The Nature Of Humility
5. Explanation: What Is Humility Humility is not primarily an attitude toward oneself but towards God and others.
6. WHY IS HUMILITY SO IMPORTANT?
7. HOW DO I GROW IN HUMILITY? Twelve Ways to Humble Yourself
Routinely confess your sins to God
Acknowledge your sin to others
Take wrong patiently—learn to suffer long
Actively submit to God-ordained authority
Graciously receive correction and seek constructive feedback
Accept a lowly place
8. HOW DO I GROW IN HUMILITY? Twelve Ways to Humble Yourself
Purpose to associate with people of lower estate
Choose to serve others
Be quick to forgive
Cultivate a grateful heart
Purpose to speak well of others
Treat pride as a condition that always necessitates embracing the cross