VCON ViGO TM. Personal Conferencing Appliance for Interactive and Streaming Video. Remaining Deployment Inhibitors for Desktop Video. “Cracking open” the PC - time, effort, cost and risk No viable laptop solutions No mobile solutions for IP Conflicts with VGA cards and chipsets
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Personal Conferencing Appliance for Interactive and Streaming Video
“Designed by a world-class industrial design firm”
Speaker Tower Insert
Call & Power Status LEDs
Aux Audio & Video Inputs
Power Cord & On/Off Switch
Camera &Mic Input
Headset, Base Unit, Fixed Camera w/mic, Cables, Software, Interactive Multicast software, vClip, Carrying Case, Data Rates up to 1.5Mbps
Headset, Base Unit, PTZ camera and Fixed camera, Tabletop Microphone, Cables, Software, Interactive Multicast software, vClip, Carrying Case, Data Rates up to 1.5Mbps
Max Data Rate512K 1.5M
Req’d Processor / VRAM 350 / 4M 300 / 2M
Jitter & Lip Sync Correction
Integrated USB Hub
Alternate Video/Audio Input
Local & Remote Video Windows
Integrated Speaker Tower
Personal Recording / Video Email
To bring out the physical advantages of VIGO and to show off the versatility of the industrial design, here are some steps to follow when demonstrating ViGO:
1. Unzip carrying case and pull out base unit only.
2. Discuss the base - buttons, connections on back, etc.
3. Pull out camera and point out that on desktop configuration, it would just sit on top of the monitor.
4. Pull out the speaker tower and mention that for laptops or desktops without multimedia speakers, the speaker tower is a great feature - and doesn’t take up additional space!
5. Show headset and hook (for headset)
6. Describe that even with the speaker tower configured, the user could easily just carry base, headset and camera for travel.