Home Works. Symposium Session at JPS. Half-day symposium session “Multi-quark hadrons probed by various flavors” @ March JPS meeting, Rikkyo University (Used Language: Englsih). Please come !. Write-up. All speakers; Please provide us with a 1(or2)-page summary with figure.
Half-day symposium session
“Multi-quark hadrons probed by various flavors”
@ March JPS meeting, Rikkyo University
(Used Language: Englsih)
Please come !
Pass the PRC review, Nakano-san !
• Tetraquark qq- q*q*-correlations, [ud][ud], etc for σ, κ, f0, a0, Ds, …
• Molecular type, Λ(1405), N(1535), … Heavy baryon analogues?
• qq or qq* correlations -> formation of diquarks in hadrons
• What is appropriate picture of hadron excitations
quark excitation -> single particle -> quarkonia
qq* creation -> multiquakrs
• Mixing of different seeds. Do the number of states conserve?
• Do they change as functions of flavors, density and temperature
• Spectroscopy, decays, productions, fragmentation functions
• Effective Lagrangian method, tree level
• Coupled channel dynamics-> interference, threshold effects
• Physical meaning of model parameters, hadron loop, quark structure
• Spontaneous breaking of chiral symmetry
• mass generation of light quarks, constituent quarks
• Dynamics of pions
• Vector mesons
• Gauge symmetry, Hidden gauge symmetry
• Symmetry for heavy quark systems
• change in spin-spin interactions (non-perturbative?)
Make predictions and proposals for experiments
Work with Lattice for inputs of models
Find a reasonable effective model with quasi-particles
From simplicity to variety
to Weekend Workshop!
Have a safe back.