AUSTRALIA’S APPROACH TO SCHOOL BULLYING AND VIOLENCE THE NATIONAL SAFE SCHOOLS FRAMEWORK. NATIONAL SAFE SCHOOLS FRAMEWORK. The Australian Government is committed to achieving safer, more supportive school environments It has led the development of the National Safe Schools Framework (NSSF).
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. School, values, ethos, culture, structures and student welfare
2. Policies, programmes and procedures
3. Education/training for school staff, students and parents
4. Managing incidents of abuse/victimisation
5. Providing support for students
6. Working closely with parents
The Framework is available at www.mceetya.edu.au/pdf/natsafeschools.pdf
Additional information can be found at www.dest.gov.au/schools/publications/2004/index.htm