PMB PAST YEAR QUESTIONS. FORM 2. Pg. 75. 7. (a) To be drawn on the board. O hours of daylight and 24 hours of darkness. (b) Lifestyle A Alaska (North American Tundra).
PMB PAST YEAR QUESTIONS
iii. Sledges pulled by dogs have been replaced with motorised snowmobiles. They live in permanent settlement instead of igloos and tents.
Port B – Valdez
C – Arctic Circle
Earth ‘s crust
Volcano 1 – Krakatoa
Volcano 2 – Mt. Kilimanjaro
Fold mountain 3 – Himalayas
2. Volcanic springs are used for generating electricity.
3. Volcanic areas are tourist attractions.
B – Altiplano (Intermontane Plateau)
C – Eastern Cordillera
= 30 – 18 = 12°C
2. High temperatures
2. The construction of drains to drain away the rainwater.
Brazil – Amazon River
2. Lake Nasser is becoming more salty with the high evaporation rate.
Modern – Perennial irrigation
2. The water is used for irrigation.
ii.It is the cheapest way to transport raw materials.
iii. In 1963, Switzerland, West Germany, France, Belgium and the Netherlands set up the Rhine Protection Commission. They have agreed to take measures to reduce pollution of the river.
v. It is an entrepôt, where goods are transferred from ocean-going ships to smaller vessels for distribution to smaller boats, particularly along the Rhine River and its connecting waterways.
C – Stack
2. Seawater dissolves the rock minerals through solution.
The oceans provide us with important protein and oils from fish.
Oceans form an important part of the water cycle.