Two heads are better than one!. There is never a substitute teacherLesson plans are discussed and improved on a daily basisTeachers speak on a daily basis to discuss behavior problems or class management techniquesTeachers are fresh, even in the middle of the week!. Common Questions about Job Sharing.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Job Sharing Why it works with Lisa Kropp and Lee Gluck – Grade 1
Wolcott Elementary School
2. Two heads are better than one! There is never a substitute teacher
Lesson plans are discussed and improved on a daily basis
Teachers speak on a daily basis to discuss behavior problems or class management techniques
Teachers are fresh, even in the middle of the week!
4. Our Discipline Policy
5. Who will the teacher be today?
9. Parents, Teachers and Students: We can make beautiful music together. Good communication is the key.
10. For more info about job sharing: First place