Project ‘FOODART’. “Cross-border cooperation for the i mprovement of the competitiveness and qualification of homemade ‘special’ culinary products”. Aim of the project. To promote the development and recognition of the competitiveness of homemade ‘special’ culinary products.
“Cross-border cooperation for the improvement of the competitiveness and qualification of homemade ‘special’ culinary products”
To promote the development and recognition of the competitiveness of homemade ‘special’ culinary products.
In Tartu, Pōlvas, Vōru and Valga regions (EE), and Valmiera, Valka, Cēsis, Sigulda, Ogre, Limbaži
regional teritories (LV).
FOODART- ‘culinary art’ – the special values of LV and EE national, homemade culinary products for consumption.
- development of criteria guidelines for the selection of potential household producers to be involved in the project
- establishment of network of household producers, resellers and retailers in LV (Valmiera, Valka, Limbaži, Sigulda regional teritories) and LV network aligning (information exchange) to an identical network at the EE side.
Reinforcement of food quality, production nuances and sales:
- two day experience exchange visits for household producers (EE and LV);
- seminars and training courses for the household producers in the selected area and special training activities for five selected (meat products, flour products, dairy products, preserved, spices / sauces / supplements) household producers in LV.
- practical training by the leading experts of the fields of culinary and rational farming for fivehousehold producers in LV to improve the competitiveness and acquisition of new knowledge;
Presentation of culinary traditions:
Involved in project activities (LV):
Target audience of the project results:
- Network of ‘Special’ culinary product resellers and retailers (restaurants, bitros, etc) in Latvia and Estonia – database of 96 enterprises;
LLKC Ltd. lead supervision of project implementation:
LLKC Ltd. project manager (responsibe for the communication among project partners, organisation and coordination of the implementatino of intended LLKC Ltd. project activities, project report preparation and submission to the leading partner):
Head of Vidzeme CB: Daiga Siliņa;
LLKC Ltd. project accountant (responsible for the recording of the expenses necessary for the implementation of LLKC Ltd. project activities, data summarizing for report preparation):
Riga suburb CB accountant: Anna Podiņa
(data preparation in concordance with LLKC Ltd. central bureau accountant)