Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Advanced NEOGOV Workshop November 13, 2008
3. NEOGOV Help & Support Office of Human Resources
Help & Support Link
Insight HR & OHC
Customer Success Center
4. NEOGOV Updates View Applicants by Step
Displays 50 applicants per page
OHC/My Requisitions page
“Copy Rec” hyperlink on the “Action” column for all requisitions (Filled, Cancel, On Hold, Etc…)
5. NEOGOV Updates Refer Candidates
“Select Requisition” dropdown menu added
User specifies which requisition applicants will be referred to prior to clicking “Go”
Post general announcements to notify HR users about new features, scheduled system maintenance or helpful tips
Appears automatically on MyHR screen
6. NEOGOV Updates Audit Trails
Application Evaluation Step Details
(Candidate Track*Exam Plan*View Applicants by Step*Change Log)
7. EEO Reporting Q: What kind of data does the EEO report capture?
AP-Total # of Applications Received
SQ-Total # of Applicants that Passed the Supplemental Questionnaire Evaluation Step
TE-Total # of Applicants that Passed the Training & Experience Evaluation Step
8. EEO Reporting ELIG-Total # of Applicants Placed on Eligible List
AI-Total # of Applicants Referred and Placed in Interview Schedule step on Referred List screen (OHC)
AH/P-Total # of Applicants Placed in Hire section on Referred List Screen (OHC) and Authorized by HR (Hires Awaiting Authorization)
9. EEO Reporting Q: How can I use NEOGOV to track applicant EEO reporting information?
The system will run a report that will provide much of the required applicant information that must be submitted to the South Carolina Human Affairs Commission. This report will include: candidate demographic information, total number of applicants, applicants meeting minimum training and experience requirements, and applicants interviewed.
10. EEO Reporting Q: How do you accurately capture the applicants meeting minimum training and experience requirements?
You will need to consistently structure your postings in one of the following ways:
Add a “Supplemental Question” Step Type titled “Minimum Qualifications” in your exam plan and “Fail” those individuals who do not meet minimum qualifications;
11. EEO Reporting 2. Add a “Training and Experience” step type titled “Minimum Qualifications” in your exam plan and “Fail” those individuals who do not meet minimum qualifications;
3. If the candidates who make it to the Eligible List are all those who meet the minimum training and experience requirements for the job, you are not required to do either of the above steps, because the system will be able to identify the total number of employees placed on Eligible Lists over a given time period.
12. EEO Reporting Q: How do you accurately capture the applicants who are interviewed for the position?
The appropriate candidates need to go through the “Schedule Interview” step in the OHC section of NEOGOV. Once a candidate has been through the “Schedule Interview” step, the system will save the candidate’s information for EEO reporting purposes.
13. EEO Reporting Q: How do you accurately capture the number of hires in the system?
The hired candidate needs to go through the “Hire” step in the OHC section of NEOGOV. Once a candidate is placed in the “Hire” step, the system will save the candidate’s information for EEO reporting purposes.
14. EEO Reporting Q: Where’s the EEO Report located?
Log into Insight – Human Resources
Click on Reports and select Reports
Click on the Custom category
Click on “EEO Category”.