IT Planning and Managment. Collage of Information Technology University of Palestine, Gaza. Lecture 1: Course overview. Prepared by: Mahmoud Rafeek Alfarra. Lecturer Information. Name: Mahmoud Rafeek Alfarra
Collage of Information Technology
University of Palestine, Gaza
Lecture 1: Course overview
Mahmoud Rafeek Alfarra
Out of 100 points
10%: Class participation
20%: quizzes (the best 10 quizzes)
10%:Bonus for research, case studies and presentation
Get help from me, friends but you must acknowledge all help received by citing the names of those who helped you.
Respect the lecture:Any noise made during the lecture (e.g. A mobile phone ringing, a student talking to, or laughing with his or her mate, absent) will be considered impolite. Therefore, one mark will be deducted.
1. Your name.
2. Your email address.
3. Why you are taking this course.
4. What you hope to get out of this course.
5. What you know about IT Planning and Mang.
6. Your Ideal character .
1) Help clarify how information flows in your organization.
2) Inventory the technology currently in use and clarify its effectiveness.
3) Identify problem areas and possible solutions.
4) Help to make these solutions are better.