We are offering a wide range of online training courses with innovative, creative and flexible training solutions by experienced working professionals.\n
Online IT Training Portal
Explore IT is a leading provider of worldwide corporate search and job placement services. Explore IT INC is an IT consultancy and online training institute in New York and offering 150+ majors and 60+ minor courses. It was established in the year 2000. Students can choose from over 210+ courses offered with well-structured pattern and professional faculty. WE proud to say more than 90% of students have got placed after the training. Seventy-seven percent of freshmen receive grants from the reputed Clients. Explore IT emphasizes interaction between students and faculty.
We’re fortunate to be able to work with some great global clients, and are delighted that they have some great things about their experience and the work that we produce.
Our work has included some of the most complex and transformational assignments of our time, including advising on the world’s largest capital raising of all time and the creation of the largest financial institution in the southern hemisphere. We bring this depth of experience across products, sectors and geographies to every situation we advise on.We have experience working with a variety of clients
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT WORKING WITH US
Online clients, and are delighted that they have some great things about their experience and the work that we produce. Courses
All online software Training Batches will Be handled by Real time working Professionals only and Hands on training to get practical approach by our technical experts.
Live online training like Real time face to face, Instructor student interaction and Learning in real-time software
environment. Good online training virtual class room environment and Testing tutorial with detailed notes.
Special Exercises and Assignments to make you self-confident on your course subject and Assignments to clarify
Interactive Sessions to update students with latest Developments on the particular course and Brain Storming
sessions with working professionals.
State of the art training with leading Software tools.
Online training materials and e-books.
Flexible Batch Timings and proper timetable.
Affordable, decent and Flexible fee structure.
Extended Technical assistance even after completion of the course.
Mock interviews, resume preparation and career guidance.
100% Job Assistance and Guidance.
Scalable –E-learning enables us to quickly create and communicate new policies, training, ideas, and concepts. Be it for entertainment or formal education, e-learning is nimble!
2. Capacity and Consistency – Using e-learning allows educators to achieve a great degree of coverage
for their target audience, and it ensures that the message is communicated in a consistent fashion.
This results in all learners receiving the same training.
3. High Learning Retention – Blended learning approaches result in a higher knowledge retention rate. It also helps that coursework can be refreshed and updated whenever needed.
4. Time and Money Savings – This one is pretty well known, and a staple of any well-done e-learning
program. E-learning reduces time away from the workplace, eliminates the need for travel, and removes
the need for classroom-based training.
5. Activity and ROI Measurements – If you are using a learning management system to deliver your
e-learning, then tracking learner progress is a piece-of-cake, and reporting on this activity is just as simple.
6. Reduction of the Carbon Footprint – By leveraging e-learning for online testing and quizzing, the need for printing out paper-based assessments is reduced, in fact it’s practically eliminated altogether!
7. Flexible – Using e-learning, you can give employees and students the freedom to learn at their own convenience, and at a pace that is right for them. Staff can be trained in remote locations and in a consistent
fashion as anyone receiving on-site training.
www.exploreitinc.com clients, and are delighted that they have some great things about their experience and the work that we produce.