What we will cover:. Material Transfer Agreements for plantsARS' process for releasing plant materialPlant Variety Protection CommitteeMethods for protection of the intellectual property in plant varieties. Can unreleased germplasm be sharedfor breeding and/or evaluation?. yes, withapprop
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. What we will cover:
8. What is covered by an SMTA?
9. What does the SMTA NOT cover?
10. What are the SMTA rules?
14. ARS scientists have a long and successful history of developing both finished varieties and enhanced germplasm and transferring them through public release.
26. Plant Variety Intellectual Property Committee (PVIP) *TTC
*Area Director or designee
*Patent Advisor (if a patentable crop)
*Marketing & Information
29. Committee Recommendations