Spelling Demons. #1-86. Part 1. 1. Which – Which assignment is due tomorrow 2. Separate – If you don’t be quiet, I will separate the two of you. 3. Their – I want their dog. Let’s steal it tonight! 4. There – I hate going to the mall. There are too many people there. .
1. Which – Which assignment is due tomorrow
2. Separate – If you don’t be quiet, I will separate the two of you.
4. There – I hate going to the mall. Thereare too many people there.
5. Don’t (do not) – Don’t you know that English class is the coolest?!
6. Meant – He really meant he wanted to go to the park.
7. Business – Mind your own business because you’re being nosey.
8. Many – I have many friends in school!
10. Some – Some students were devastated when they learned the assembly was during English.
12. Since – I haven’t seen my girlfriend since last week!
14. Dear – I have a dear friend who I miss from back home.
16. Says – My mom always says she has eyes in the back of her head. Okay.
17. Having – Having only one minute left in English class, I began to feel sad.
18. Just – Just stop hitting people, okay?
19. Doctor – Momma called the doctorand the doctor said, “No more monkeys jumping on the bed!”
20. Believe – I believe in many things, just not in Justin Bieber. I’m not a belieber.
21. Knew – She knew that she was in trouble when her parents used her middle name.
22. Laid – The girl laid her book down on the desk, but Justin pushed it off.
23. Tear – There was a huge tear in the boy’s pants, but he didn’t realize until he got to school.
24. Choose – Will you choose to study or not?
26. Used – Jason used to hate English, but now he loves it!
28. Women – Women are always right.
30. Here – I don’t belong here in school.
32. Does – Does your mom get angry when you don’t do well in school? Mine does!
33. Grammar – I hate learning about grammar, but unfortunately, it’s important.
34. Minute – I’ll be there in one minute! OR
She left the minute details up to him to handle.
35. Beginning – In the beginning of the movie, I was confused. What’s a jedi?
36. Blue – I think the sky is blue.
Are you feeling blue today?
37. Though – Even though I love The Hunger Games, I don’t like Katniss.
38. Through – I am through with giving you second chances.
Ghosts fly through walls!
40. Instead – Instead of waiting, I’m just going to order my food now.
42. Right – Miss Becher is always right. Sorry.
44. can’t – I can’t wait for the social this year!
46. Country – My country is a great place to live.
48. Lose – I won’t want to lose to Hollidaysburg!
50. February – February is the month of love and chocolate.
51. Know – I know better than to sleep in. There’s too much work to do!
52. Could – What could be better than spelling demons?
53. Seems – It seems like the week is dragging.
54. Tuesday – Tuesday is the day Miss Becher is bringing in a snack!
56. Have – I have to get that pizza!
57. Break – I need a break from shopping or else I’m going to break the bank!
58. Brake – The brake pedal is not meant to be slammed.
60. Again – What is our teacher’s name again?
62. Vary – I like to vary what I eat so I’m not always eating the same foods.
64. Week – This whole week is going so fast!
66. Whole – I bet he could eat the whole pie!
68. Wear – Is that what she is going to wear? Didn’t anyone tell her stripes and polka dots don’t match?
70. Ready – We’re ready for the end of the year to come already.
72. Too – Morgan’s sister is too little to come with us.
73. Forty – Sarah ate forty Big Macs!
74. Hour – It’s only an hour until the Dallas game starts!
76. Built – Noah and Trent built this city on rock n’ roll.
78. Piece – Nick forgot to buy that extra piece of equipment, so the chair fell apart.
80. Straight – Vinny’s house is straight past the gas station.
82. Shoes – Audrey’s shoes are very cute!
84. Truly – Emily truly believes that Glitter is a good movie.
85. Ache – I have a stomach ache from eating all of that junk food Miss Becher brought us.
86. Hoarse – My voice is hoarse from screaming at the concert.